B. Healthy Individual Healthy Competition
Introducing the B. Healthy Individual Challenge! The B. Healthy Coalition has been busy working with community members to promote good health in Barry County, but now it’s time for everyone to get involved. This competition is your chance to show how healthy Barry County residents can be. The B. Healthy Coalition challenges you to get active for 30 or more minutes a day. Record your activity on the SuperTracker app and you could win a prize!
Grand prize winners will receive a prize of $200 towards a fitness related item. Examples include a gym membership, a fitness tracker, a new pair of running shoes, or anything that will help keep you moving in the future! In addition to the grand prize, there will be prizes given out weekly to those who are logging their activities on SuperTracker. The competition runs from October 1st to December 31st. So get up, get active, and B. Healthy!
Follow our Facebook page for competition updates, weekly winners, and ideas on ways to get active this fall.
How to join the B.Healthy Competition:
• Follow the link to https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/join
• Enter the B. Healthy unique access code R7YM-02C3 in the box labeled “Enter Access Code” then click the arrow to continue
• If you already have a SuperTracker account click the button that says “log in” to continue.
• If you do not have an account click the button that says “sign up” to continue.
• Input your profile information and click submit to continue
• Read the terms and conditions and click I agree
• Click Join the Group and get moving!
• Log physical activity daily
• Check your messages on SuperTracker and the B. Healthy Facebook page for updates
NOTE: Super Tracker is not available as a mobile app for download, but SuperTracker is mobile friendly and easy to use on your mobile device via the website.
How to log physical activity:
**It is recommended that you log your physical activity daily for accuracy and so you don’t forget! You can also watch this quick video
for successful tracking.
• In the “Physical Activity Tracker” you can look up your activity
• Enter how many minutes
• Save it to the day
• Enter as many activities a day as you can do